Phase Two – Engagement Report
30 June 2020
The Commission has finalised and released the Engagement Report under Section 73 of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act (2016) to support public familiarisation of the Phase Two Code prior to its implementation across South Australia’s rural areas.
The Engagement Report reflects the Commission’s key amendments and recommendations to the Minister of Planning in response to feedback received from more than 230 written submission and 75 engagement events conducted during the 8-week formal public consultation in late 2019.
An overview of the key recommendations are highlighted in our Engagement Report summary.
The Phase Two (Rural Areas) Code is on track to be rolled out on 31 July 2020 following the Minister’s approval.
Please visit our website if you’d like to learn more about the Planning and Design Code.
- Read the Phase Two (Rural Areas) Planning and Design Code – Engagement Report Summary (PDF, 1409 KB)
- Read the Phase Two (Rural Areas) Planning and Design Code – Engagement Report (PDF, 12349 KB)
- Read the State Planning Commission's media release (PDF, 600 KB)
- Read the Phase Two (Rural Areas) Planning and Design Code – What We Have Heard Report (PDF, 6532 KB)
- Learn more about the Planning and Design Code